Hello | Inside Universal Forums

Hello

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 9, 2022
I'm Martha. I'm a Black millennial who's been to Disney and Universal countless times. I first went to Uni in 1994 when I was 5 years old. My neighbor paid for the trip. I remember loving the Nick studios and getting to see Sonic 3 there (I had a crush on Knuckles as a kid... :/)

I'd go to WDW in 1995, Uni again in 97, WDW and IoA in 99, and IoA in 00. Later, when I graduated college and moved out of my parents', I'd buy a WDW and Uni annual pass with the funds I'd saved in my extras budget.

I've married since then, and my husband too has been to Uni and WDW. He's especially fond of ET (I find it sappy... also it has a better story than the 2600 game) while I have to drag him on Spider-Man every trip (I LOVE comics. Marvel especially. My grandma is a huge Marvel fan.)

Other thing... my voice is a bootleg Julie Andrews... hahahahaha

I'm Martha. I'm a Black millennial who's been to Disney and Universal countless times. I first went to Uni in 1994 when I was 5 years old. My neighbor paid for the trip. I remember loving the Nick studios and getting to see Sonic 3 there (I had a crush on Knuckles as a kid... :/)

I'd go to WDW in 1995, Uni again in 97, WDW and IoA in 99, and IoA in 00. Later, when I graduated college and moved out of my parents', I'd buy a WDW and Uni annual pass with the funds I'd saved in my extras budget.

I've married since then, and my husband too has been to Uni and WDW. He's especially fond of ET (I find it sappy... also it has a better story than the 2600 game) while I have to drag him on Spider-Man every trip (I LOVE comics. Marvel especially. My grandma is a huge Marvel fan.)

Other thing... my voice is a bootleg Julie Andrews... hahahahaha
I was really liking it up until the ET bit - welcome aboard I guess...... ;) :bolt:

It was awesome. Knuckles sounds too much like Aku Aku, though.

Don't get me wrong, I love the ride, it's just that goin on it thousands of times really gets to you.
Just kidding, if we all liked the same things it would be deathly boring.
Welcome to one of the best behaved boards I have found, lots of great Universal info here and a few Disthings too, the people here are pretty great too.

One of the best intros in a long time. :grin: Including my own crappy one! Welcome :cheers:

Reactions: JoeCamel
Status
Not open for further replies.