Hello! | Inside Universal Forums

Hello!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 31, 2023
Hello everyone! I’ve been lurking on these forums for a long time but this is my first time posting! I recently got into medical school in SoCal and have about a year before classes start, so I’m looking to explore my passion for theme parks with the time I have. I’m also originally from SoCal. My favorite parks are USH (been to HHN 10+ years in a row) and SFMM, but I’ve recently got into Disney because my GF loves the mouse. Hoping to contribute meaningfully to the discussions!

Welcome, always nice to have another USH fan to add to the conversations

Favorite USH Attraction and Favorite Maze from HHN you've been to?

Reactions: TonyPizza
Hello everyone! I’ve been lurking on these forums for a long time but this is my first time posting! I recently got into medical school in SoCal and have about a year before classes start, so I’m looking to explore my passion for theme parks with the time I have. I’m also originally from SoCal. My favorite parks are USH (been to HHN 10+ years in a row) and SFMM, but I’ve recently got into Disney because my GF loves the mouse. Hoping to contribute meaningfully to the discussions!

Welcome!

Welcome, always nice to have another USH fan to add to the conversations

Favorite USH Attraction and Favorite Maze from HHN you've been to?
Favorite attraction is definitely Jurassic Park/World. Probably an unpopular opinion, but I’ve really enjoyed the JW refurb. I’ve been on it with people who never went on the ride in its original form and they loved it so I think that says something.

Favorite HHN mazes are Evil Dead in 2013 which was the first time I ever ran out of a maze or The Weeknd last year because I’m a huge fan of Abel.

Favorite attraction is definitely Jurassic Park/World. Probably an unpopular opinion, but I’ve really enjoyed the JW refurb. I’ve been on it with people who never went on the ride in its original form and they loved it so I think that says something.

Favorite HHN mazes are Evil Dead in 2013 which was the first time I ever ran out of a maze or The Weeknd last year because I’m a huge fan of Abel.
Jurassic world ending is the best in the park

No other ride has such an exciting final act.

I just wish they refurbed the dinosaurs in the middle of the ride