Hey! | Inside Universal Forums

Hey!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 19, 2016
Liverpool, UK
Hey Guys just posting as I've just signed up.

I visited Orlando from England this Christmas for the first time and had an incredible experience. Already booked to come back in a few months and I cannot wait.

Looking forward to reading Universal stuff and seeing whats going on before I return! Thanks.

I visited Orlando from England this Christmas for the first time and had an incredible experience. Already booked to come back in a few months and I cannot wait.

Looking forward to reading Universal stuff and seeing whats going on before I return! Thanks.

This is how the addiction begins LOL :lol:

Welcome to yet another Brit :):):)

Welcome!!!

Welcome! :cheers:

It becomes addictive, I'm going for my 20th trip in September.

20 times, wow! Insanely jealous.

Welcome!!!

Thanks for the warm welcome!

Did you ever do a January trip? I haven't, but might have to be my next trip as can't make it out again this year.

Looks like low crowds but a little chilly

My Christmas trip crossed into January and It wasn't bad. The weather was warm enough some days and too hot at times, but it rained a single day.

Universal, to me on a first time, seemed empty - I'm sure I may be wrong here but on most days we had reasonable waits. Gringotts was about 90 minutes one day and for Forbidden Journey about 15 minutes on another day. Multiple walk-ons for MIB.

I'm sure there is somebody with much more experience than me on that subject though!

Reactions: Scott W.
20 times, wow! Insanely jealous.

Thanks for the warm welcome!

My Christmas trip crossed into January and It wasn't bad. The weather was warm enough some days and too hot at times, but it rained a single day.

Universal, to me on a first time, seemed empty - I'm sure I may be wrong here but on most days we had reasonable waits. Gringotts was about 90 minutes one day and for Forbidden Journey about 15 minutes on another day. Multiple walk-ons for MIB.

I'm sure there is somebody with much more experience than me on that subject though!

Thanks for posting, I'm unsure on Jan as I like it hot 80s and 90s is good for me. Even so any January sun would be better than the snow and ice back home. Oh decisions, decisions.

I too am "am insanely jealous of Scott" even though I have a dozen trips under my belt seems I have some catching up to do.

Reactions: ConnorUK
Did you ever do a January trip? I haven't, but might have to be my next trip as can't make it out again this year.

Looks like low crowds but a little chilly

I've never been in January. The majority of my trips were during the summer holidays when I was younger. I've got enough miles for a free flight plus a free companion which I need to use by the end of the year. My wife and I have talked about doing the half marathon at Disney but I think we've left it far too late now.

My dad has been more than me. He used to go golfing abroad twice a year and one year went to Orlando and that was it. I know a guy who goes a few times a year to go sky diving but has never been to any of the parks which is crazy to me.

I've never been in January. The majority of my trips were during the summer holidays when I was younger. I've got enough miles for a free flight plus a free companion which I need to use by the end of the year. My wife and I have talked about doing the half marathon at Disney but I think we've left it far too late now.

My dad has been more than me. He used to go golfing abroad twice a year and one year went to Orlando and that was it. I know a guy who goes a few times a year to go sky diving but has never been to any of the parks which is crazy to me.

This is uncanny, I know a a guy who goes with his son just for sky diving. never set foot in a park.

I'm not actually sure what his last name is now that I think about it. He builds retirement homes though. Weird occupation for somebody who loves skydiving.

Hey Welcome. If you like haunted houses and halloween definitely consider going during OCT also so you can attend Halloween Horror Nights, Howl O Scream and Disney Not so Scary!