Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN '17 - Jabbawockeez

This is surprising.. for years, we all thought he was anti-B&T, including being part of the brain-trust that ultimately axed the show in 2013 and doing everything in his power to prevent it from coming back.. lol
Yeah I'm surprised too. Makes me realize I've probably been a little hard on him all this time.

I think a lot people give him that. Hell, I give it to him often for the lack of original mazes or concepts that can be great; but that seeing that he has vouched for the community (even though being turned down), it shows that there are people that do care.

That said, we also have to keep in mind this was not during the time of Karen Irwin coming on, and that I believe someone mentioned of Murdy having restrictions for the scope of the event under the long-running park president; Kurzweil. This may of been a precaution to not bring another controversial outcry from the GP (and that we have seen examples of that in the past, looking at you Barker and Salvation Army).