Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 19: Best House

HHN 19: Best House

• Silver Screams

Votes: 9 15.8%
  • The Wolfman

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Saw

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Chucky: Friends til the End

Votes: 4 7.0%
  • Frankenstein: Creation of the Damned

Votes: 7 12.3%
  • Dracula: Legacy in Blood

Votes: 15 26.3%
  • The Spawning

Votes: 3 5.3%
  • Leave it to Cleaver

Votes: 9 15.8%

• Total voters
So straight from Universal themselves comes Street and House of the Year.

Street Of The Year goes to War of the Living Dead, and House of the Year goes to Dracula:Legacy in Blood.

Frankenstein by far provided the best scares and the unique effects I will give it a very close second place. I have to give it up for Silver Screams though. Not because of the movie tie ins but because how detailed and original it all was with the theme of The Usher developed if you knew a bit about it.

Chance? It's Jill. :lol:

He's not completely wrong. Chance was Jack's g/f or whatever in the Carnival show and some marriage rumors have them getting married while others have it with Jill who was rumored to be a 2008 icon if they brought back the Carnival for '08.

I agree, because Universal were the ones that put it out.

It's not so much that they put it out it's that fans pieced together clues that Universal put out. I think it has a fair amount of credibility but enough on that for the moment. I'm actually going to try and enjoy Christmas this year. :lol::bonk:

I've been hearing that rumor since 2008. I think the "Shadows of the Past" rumor has much more substance for 20.

I haven't been going to the shows religiously since 2008. When I did begin to go, I loved it. Thus why I called her Chance. I haven't seen barely any of the shows except in 2003/04, and then I proceeded to watch the rest on YouTube. :shrug: Didn't have that much knowledge of it.

BY FAR for me it was Dracula. I was terrified going through that house everytime. The feral brides are what really got to me. It was so bad I couldn't look them in the face lol. I would have said Wolfman, but I realized the more I went in it the more it was just entertaining.

If I had to rank them:

1. Frankenstein: Creation of the Damned - Amazing details that tie great into it's story. But why Frankenstein is #1 and not Dracula? I got scared more in Frank than in Dracula.

2. Wolfman - Why is it up here? Not because the house scared me. It had great detail and I had a moment to say "wow" at amazing level Universal puts into there houses and scareactors. Especially the Wolfman!!! :)

3. Dracula: Legacy in Blood - Once again, details are amazing. But didn't scare me as often as Frankenstein did. :lol:

4. Chucky: Friends til the End - The thing I liked about this house is that it used very memberable climatic moments of each Chucky moive and made them scary. :lol: "Lets play hide the soal!"

5. Silver Screams - The "main" house reaily didn't live up to what I thought it was going to be. Scared me a few times, but kinda disapointing.

6. Saw - Thank goodness we had fast-passes!!! Anyway, very cool house with memberable Saw game props. But fell short on scareing and "taking me" into Saw's world.

7. Leave it to Cleaver - Funny, gross, and crazy is all I can say about LITC. Why #7? Didn't have enough theme to the house to help it move along.

8. The Spawning - Stupid, underthemed, and I can look up and see the roof of the tent!!!