HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen | Page 30 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 19 - Ripped from the Silver Screen

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
While it's the Hollywood version, it's still pretty awesome. I'm sure ours will be even better.

I really like that name, btw. I hope it carries over to ours as well.

Actually, from my experience everything had the superior version located at the USH event. My bet is you see that stay consistent. They get it. Quality over quantity.

Well USH event has to compete with Knotts who owns Halloween in California, it is an ironic twist since HHN owns Florida. Also I wonder if the crowds don't destroy as much in Cali as they do in Orlando. I would have loved to see there version of the Friday the 13th House with the bed scene from the movie.

Well USH event has to compete with Knotts who owns Halloween in California, it is an ironic twist since HHN owns Florida. Also I wonder if the crowds don't destroy as much in Cali as they do in Orlando. I would have loved to see there version of the Friday the 13th House with the bed scene from the movie.

It's not about competing with anyone. They don't even do as many nights for HHN as they do for the Halloween Haunt. They just really put an emphasis on quality, and it shows. USF's even used to be like that - but at one point they got greedy. They got so obsessed with quantitiy that they really lost focus on quality. That's not to say that it's not good - because it is - but it's not nearly as good as it COULD be, or even once actually WAS. USH still is.

I was just looking up the Express pass prices OMG it is getting insane now, $39.99 a few nights most non-peak $59.99 and weekends $74.99 wow, just wow. If this was posted anywhere else I am sorry, I am in sticker shock.

that's IN ADDITION to the regular ticket price??? if so, wow indeed..... i hate the watching the freakin express people constantly passing those of us standing there like cattle. one of my biggest pet peeves for the event. i think it should either be like Disney (everyone gets one intermittently and fairly) or not at all. why should those of us who paid "only" the face ticket value be punished? sorry for the rant, just not looking forward to that part of the event again....

that's IN ADDITION to the regular ticket price??? if so, wow indeed..... i hate the watching the freakin express people constantly passing those of us standing there like cattle. one of my biggest pet peeves for the event. i think it should either be like Disney (everyone gets one intermittently and fairly) or not at all. why should those of us who paid "only" the face ticket value be punished? sorry for the rant, just not looking forward to that part of the event again....

Correct - a HHN Express Pass can often be priced higher than the admission ticket to the actual event itself - and yes, it is a SEPARATE cost completely. :mad:

sweeeet.... i gotta be honest - as a film buff i was stoked to hear the theme of this year's event, but last year at this time they had me much more hooked and excited.....