HHN 2022: La Llorona: The Weeping Woman | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2022: La Llorona: The Weeping Woman

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
You and your scream squad remember the tale of the woman who drowned her children and then herself. Once a childhood fable, she’s back to terrify once again. This is no nightmare. This is La Llorona.

Another anticipated maze I’m looking forward too that I’ve always wanted to visit since I was a kid! As usual, videos don’t normally do mazes justice, so seeing this in person may have potential to be the scariest house I’ve walked in.

Another anticipated maze I’m looking forward too that I’ve always wanted to visit since I was a kid!

Oh, my god... I remember going through this maze the first time and loving it so, so, so much. Then seeing your comment, that you were just a kid then, it hit hard that that was eleven years ago, and I was just in my early 20s. Why'd you have to go and make me feel so old, haha!

Oh, my god... I remember going through this maze the first time and loving it so, so, so much. Then seeing your comment, that you were just a kid then, it hit hard that that was eleven years ago, and I was just in my early 20s. Why'd you have to go and make me feel so old, haha!
Haha sorry about that man! I was 9 years old at that time, and I was SUPER fascinated with horror movies and attractions. Seeing that puppet of La Llorona eating a person traumatized me but peaked my curiosity and love for horror for some twisted reason. And here I am as college student, wow time really did fly fast huh?

La Llorona 2012 is my all time favorite haunted house from Murdy and the Hollywood team. The magic that the house had, I dunno if it was because of the venue, the actors, or the quality of investment, it genuinely was an amazing and outstanding aspect.

Seeing a new generation being able to experience her in a way that is like this; especially with how all out they're going with Dia De Los Muertos and El Pueblo del Terror makes me ecstatic.

Another anticipated maze I’m looking forward too that I’ve always wanted to visit since I was a kid! As usual, videos don’t normally do mazes justice, so seeing this in person may have potential to be the scariest house I’ve walked in.

Wow, hah I feel the same way @highdefrex! That immediately aged me!! :lmao:

I was always sad they got rid of the graveyard scene in 2.0, hopefully it makes a comeback this year.

I was always sad they got rid of the graveyard scene in 2.0, hopefully it makes a comeback this year.
I’d be surprised if the graveyard returns. Trying to map the layout in my head and it looks like it would have to be right before you enter the hallway to get to the actual courtyard. It will probably be “blink-and-you-miss-it” as it you enter the tomb which will be the hallway.

I'm hoping we get the puppets back.
I miss having the standing puppets and they got me pretty good a couple times back in the day.

Haha sorry about that man! I was 9 years old at that time, and I was SUPER fascinated with horror movies and attractions. Seeing that puppet of La Llorona eating a person traumatized me but peaked my curiosity and love for horror for some twisted reason. And here I am as college student, wow time really did fly fast huh?
This is hilarious to me because I think back to me being 9 and there’s no way I could have handled something like HHN. I was such a weenie. La Llorona would have deeply messed me up as a kid lol

This is hilarious to me because I think back to me being 9 and there’s no way I could have handled something like HHN. I was such a weenie. La Llorona would have deeply messed me up as a kid lol
Same

I wasn't into Horror until I was 18.....watched Saw 1 with friends in August (on dvd) and it was better then I thought it would be and by that HHN I was going and lovinnng it

That's so exciting that they're going with a more makeup-led design. Also kudos to the team for tracking down the original actor who did the narration, that's dedication!

Reactions: Freak
That's awesome they were able to find the original voice actor to do the voiceover again, but I'm wondering why they couldn't just reuse the same recording from the 2011/12 house? Did they just get rid of it thinking they wouldn't need it again?

Reactions: ghostsarejerks