HHN 2024: News & Info | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 2024: News & Info

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yea. Again. Hi.. worked as USH staff. Fully aware of how it's done, but again.. if you have good communication with the ops staff there is no issue.

A good ops person will hold guests in place to allow a scareactor to pass rather than "keep moving".
My point in sharing that info is that it was rarely ever that way in the years I worked it, which were fairly recent. Not sure how things were pre-pandemic, but I’m providing a more updated perspective from a scareactor POV. I don’t blame anyone either since there was no attempt at communication from either side as far as I could tell.

My point in sharing that info is that it was rarely ever that way in the years I worked it, which were fairly recent. Not sure how things were pre-pandemic, but I’m providing a more updated perspective from a scareactor POV. I don’t blame anyone either since there was no attempt at communication from either side as far as I could tell.
I can't speak for HHN, but Knotts functions pretty much the same way as you described previously, so I wouldn't be surprised if it's kinda been this way industry-wide for a pretty long time now.
Really seems like it's left up to the supervisors to figure out how to best corral everyone in and out when they need to be, which feels like a big oversight since its unreasonable to expect them to not already be occupied every 30 minutes to an hour when every supervisor I've ever had has been scrambling place to place 24/7. I imagine there probably is a reason why it is the way it is and has never been addressed, but from my limited perspective it seems odd.