Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 21 Website

^ I'm still hoping it might be the original Chance. Letting her take the spotlight in her element since well, all her boyfirends are dead since they took a chance. :lol:

I hate these website games. I'm terrible at them. I miss my elaborate story line culminating towards something epic. I do like the viral though.

I'm really impressed with the website we have so far, it's definitley a complete turn around from last year. Maybe we will get our elaborate storyline with the full update Jake.

I may be behind here but has anyone been on the website and experienced the new games where you compete with others? I was on last night and was picking cards and every one of the old games was gone but there were new games where you competed with another online person, usually taking terms choosing something until someone found the item. I got new cards this way when I won. Also on the card house there were flashing circles now you could click on that gave some cool backstory to HR Bloodngutz and the cemetary house with lady hawthorn story. Now this morning every card you pick puts you back into the old games with no new competition games? weird, but interesting!

I may be behind here but has anyone been on the website and experienced the new games where you compete with others? I was on last night and was picking cards and every one of the old games was gone but there were new games where you competed with another online person, usually taking terms choosing something until someone found the item. I got new cards this way when I won. Also on the card house there were flashing circles now you could click on that gave some cool backstory to HR Bloodngutz and the cemetary house with lady hawthorn story. Now this morning every card you pick puts you back into the old games with no new competition games? weird, but interesting!

Is this what you saw? http://www.orlandounited.com/forums/showthread.php?6377-HHN-backstories