Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 24: Giggles & Gore Inc.

Maybe next year you can have your wedding in one of the houses like 2010 :thumbs: also get this filmed!!!!

I really wish they would start doing that again. We talked to a bunch of people at Universal and the only places you can currently get married in the parks are Garden of Allah and the Visitor Center.

I really wish they would start doing that again. We talked to a bunch of people at Universal and the only places you can currently get married in the parks are Garden of Allah and the Visitor Center.
That sucks, is Disney any better? I'd love to get married in the haunted mansion