Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 29 Construction Thread

I couldn’t find a chance for pictures, but the Zombieland Porta Potties fence has a small hole in the back that shows that they are completely empty on the inside and have their back’s stripped off. Could scareactors still find their way in there?

I couldn’t find a chance for pictures, but the Zombieland Porta Potties fence has a small hole in the back that shows that they are completely empty on the inside and have their back’s stripped off. Could scareactors still find their way in there?

That would make for a few good scares if you didn't know about it.

Did Universal take a lot of the decor down in preparation for Dorian and if so has it all been reinstalled?

Did Universal take a lot of the decor down in preparation for Dorian and if so has it all been reinstalled?
I remember seeing a post in speculation about how the houses during TM preview were going to be fully operational but that scarezones will be somewhat completed. They took out a LOT for Dorian prep so it would be shocking if everything somehow came back today.

They were back at work this morning when we went to the park, with many workers putting together the pop-up tents as we were exiting.