HHN 30: Haunting of Hill House | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 30: Haunting of Hill House

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
While I've yet to see the show (I'll be getting on that before I head down to HHN, it does sound up my alley), there's no doubt that this is gonna' be a very pretty house. The preview pictures are a nice tease on that, and that's a damn fine façade right there!

As for scares, well HHN has a nice history of doing a good job with straight-up haunted houses (Legendary Truth, Dead End, Poltergeist), so HoHH is right up their wheelhouse. I also appreciated reading they'll also incorporate the various background ghosts that have been spotted in the series, so there's a nice amount to look forward to in the details.

...and my interest is now a tad higher for this house! I gotta' admire when they get a big property and decide to go out of the box for it, that can lead to some seriously fun houses. (eg, also Poltergeist!) Also, for those of you who don't know, Manuel Cordero was behind the art direction of Revenge of the Tooth Fairy, something which I downright loved! So with him helming this house and all the other stuff mentioned, there's a good chance this house will make the trek to and from 108 all the easier. Just like what Universal Monsters did in 29.

Since The Tall Thin Man is featured on the shirt, it better be good. I want him at least eight feet tall with his feet a foot off the ground and moving at us.

After starting the series for HHN and then getting hooked and binging it all in one night, I am so excited and terrified for this house. Has anyone else noticed the girl in the window at the facade picture?

Just thinking about Abigail staring down at us walking in is convincing me just how eerie this is going to be.