Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN 30: HHN Icons: Captured

No Chance at all? I only did this house 3 times and caught her one of the times.
I never saw her but I wanted to. I knew what time she would be on it but I never made it over for it epically since she was only one it one time. But Usher is my favorite icon so I’m glad I saw him!

I know what everyone says about Chance and how her merch/reception of her was at 26 but seriously though I feel like the gp loves her, am I totally wrong? Like I saw a lot of Jack and Chance love...saw a couple with tattoos of Jack and Chance....I feel the love for Chance is there and they should capitalize on her draw on merch more

I know what everyone says about Chance and how her merch/reception of her was at 26 but seriously though I feel like the gp loves her, am I totally wrong? Like I saw a lot of Jack and Chance love...saw a couple with tattoos of Jack and Chance....I feel the love for Chance is there and they should capitalize on her draw on merch more

Pardon the pun, but I can't stand her.

Pardon the pun, but I can't stand her.

Totally fine! And understand just trying to gage if I am totally off base or not. I mean I love Chance and I have seen a lot of love for her but I have seen it again and again on this forum how 26 Chance wasn't well received and idk I'm just confused haha

Anyone who has a tattoo of a HHN icon isn’t “GP.”

Totally fine! And understand just trying to gage if I am totally off base or not. I mean I love Chance and I have seen a lot of love for her but I have seen it again and again on this forum how 26 Chance wasn't well received and idk I'm just confused haha

her merch didn't sell and her house was really hated, both things could tell you that Chance isn't loved, OR that the design for the merch and the design of the house were poor. it's tricky. her house is sometimes considered one of the worst houses ever.
but like you said, people love seeing her.

but do people love her because she reminds them of Harley Quinn? or do they love her because she's coworkers with Jack?

Anyone who has a tattoo of a HHN icon isn’t “GP.”

Hahaha!!! True, good point lol!

her merch didn't sell and her house was really hated, both things could tell you that Chance isn't loved, OR that the design for the merch and the design of the house were poor. it's tricky. her house is sometimes considered one of the worst houses ever.
but like you said, people love seeing her.

but do people love her because she reminds them of Harley Quinn? or do they love her because she's coworkers with Jack?

And I guess that is what I am trying to figure, idk...?

I just prefer dark, quiet, mysterious, brooding characters over bright, brash, loud, crazy ones. You probably can guess which one resonates more with crowds, of course.

Hahaha!!! True, good point lol!

And I guess that is what I am trying to figure, idk...?

I can see chance being too crazy to be scary to some hhn fans. and too pretty to be scary to some fans.
and I can see people loving her for how pretty she is or because she resembles a comic book character.

jack started as a regular scary horror clown, but now Chance and Jack are almost like comic book super villains lol.

are people getting chance tattoos because they have a crush ? and if she's nor scary does she work for hhn?