HHN 33: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread | Page 7 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN 33: Tips, Tricks & Planning Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Do they empty out pretty significantly by the end of the night? Because if so, I might be more inclined to Lombard and then have a few hours to just kinda take it easy and experience the atmosphere rather than sticking to a strict schedule. But it seems like the IP houses stay busy right up until close. Also just need to say that I'm really lucky that everyone in my group has a laid-back attitude about this and are letting me drive everything because I'm a maniac.
Insidious usually has a lot of people still by the end of the night but it's not a long wait. I was just there Sunday and ended with Insidious and it was a 22 minute wait at 1:33 AM. Triplets was a walk on, literally nobody was in the line for it lol. Ghostbusters I don't know about but AQP line didn't look too bad, probably a 10 minute wait. I also know Goblins and Eternal Bloodlines have basically no waits too before park close. I always check the app and the posted waittimes around that period tend to be 5-10 minutes for both houses

Reactions: Jake S
Insidious usually has a lot of people still by the end of the night but it's not a long wait. I was just there Sunday and ended with Insidious and it was a 22 minute wait at 1:33 AM.
See, though, I'm going on a Friday, so I feel like it'll be a different animal. I haven't been looking at Orlando wait times too closely, which I should be. Will definitely be paying close attention tomorrow (weather permitting) and next week.

I appreciate your insights!

Reactions: saint.piss
Some people are saying to wear the gray 3d glasses in slaughter cinema, but not all that many people are saying it.

What’s the scoop? Worth it or is it a few people’s wishful thinking?

Some people are saying to wear the gray 3d glasses in slaughter cinema, but not all that many people are saying it.

What’s the scoop? Worth it or is it a few people’s wishful thinking?
Doesn’t seem like it’s worth it for one room in a larger house. If you have the glasses and it’s convenient to take them go for it. The room is fine without them.