Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

Yikes, I'm surprised she posted that. Feel like Universal may not love that much backstage at that level of detail (they're usually fine with stills, but...) It was hella hard to get to some of the hides in Insidious, especially in some of the masks.

"Disclaimer:scareactors in Hollywood are allowed to take as many pictures and video backstage as they want without consequence"

I've personally not heard about this but... I'm not complaining.shoulder-shrug-gif-4.gif

"Disclaimer:scareactors in Hollywood are allowed to take as many pictures and video backstage as they want without consequence"

I've personally not heard about this but... I'm not complaining.

We're 100% allowed to take and post pictures of us in costume/make-up as long as they're posted after the event closes/one isn't doing something inappropriate that would violate IP/character integrity. It's a bit of a gray area, to be honest, but I have a feeling this would push some buttons if the wrong people saw it.

Does anybody know a good handful of the songs that were played at scarezone one/trick or treat scarezone at the front? I’m looking for a song that I’ve heard several times at the event but don’t know the name or the artist. It’s a nu-metal song.

While searching for the original leaked maze post, I came across this piece of beautiful throwback:
Screen Shot 2018-01-25 at 11.50.44 AM.png

EDIT: Man I was such an awful person during that....and the photo op thing.

Last edited:
Can I ask you guys a question it may be a Stupid question but how dose Halloween horror nights creat their characters concept art do they used paint tool sal or app or a .com

Hypothetically, they'd use Adobes catalogue of programs, as I've gathered them to be more or less industry standards (outside of a few outliers), but that I don't think they'd be limited to just Photoshop CC.