HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017 | Page 134 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood General Discussion - 2017

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Gideon Meatpacking
I literally watched this movie for the first time on Friday how did I not catch that?!

Double posting, sorry.

You got JP and Saw facades pretty quick; we should have you figure out the exact one for Parisian.

Wasn't this Murdy's favorite facade or was that Evil Dead. If not Evil Dead, wonder what made him pick this.

Evil Dead's his favorite facade. I don't know why he likes it so much considering at the moment it's just an RV; hopefully they add more in the coming weeks. Unrelated but so far the facades for this year are:

AHS Roanoke: Last year's facade updated, interior facade is Roanoke house
The Shining: Hedge Maze
Ash vs Evil Dead: Ash's RV & more
Titans of Terror: Home Haunt
Saw: The Game of Jigsaw: Gideon Meatpacking Warehouse
Insidious Chapter 4: Elise's Childhood Home
Blumhouse of Horrors: Movie Theater

Reactions: Timberfellingrobot
Since you've seen the movie do you know how important it is to the films? It seems weird they wouldn't do the Wilson Steel facade again
Gideon was supposed to be the name of Jigsaw's unborn child and it was the setting for a scene with Donnie Wahlberg's character and another person. I'm not super well versed in Saw so that's really all the info I can give. Just looks like a cool facade I guess

Reactions: horrornights789
Well after Orlando dropping the bomb on their fans for Bill and Ted today, it's definitely not ever coming back to Hollywood. Ever....as if we need more confirmation.

With that, I'm surprisingly okay with it. I've grown to accept it by now. Looking back I realized the show was kind of going downhill anyway.

Since you've seen the movie do you know how important it is to the films? It seems weird they wouldn't do the Wilson Steel facade again

If I'm not mistaken Gideon's Meat Packing was John Kramer's ( Jigsaw's) hideout and workshop for all of his traps and also the location of a game or two if memory serves. It was also the first building John designed as an engineer which is why it was such a special place for him along with being named after his son. Good enough reason for me to make that the facade.

Reactions: HHNManics
Maybe next year we can get Academy of Villains; I never saw them live, but videos of them at Orlando look like they fit pretty well in the SES building.

so since were very close to opening day do you think Jason blum and john murdy are gonna announce insidious and blumhouse on the same day?

So I'm at universal today and I got to peek into the front of the blumhouse maze. There was two doors next to each other so It looks like that we will exit next to where we head into the maze which would eliminate French street. if this is so I wonder why they wouldn't be doing a scare zone on French street.

Oh and also my personal opinion is that there will be no opening scaramony because it is just too tight of a space in the front of the park with the construction for the new gift shop is. It seems too much of a liability that someone would get hurt

This is before they put up paneling and the side supports but unless you saw it from another angle there is only one door.

_________________________________________________________________________________________

An updated HHN '17 map

Screen Shot 2017-08-15 at 6.30.56 PM.png

_________________________________________________________________________________________

Yes, insidious was established a long time ago yet, there are still people who think otherwise.

Reactions: Timberfellingrobot