HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016 | Page 104 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
just a quick comment, im believe the child with the slashes on his back is one of the twins

ecec6d8e9f23a8f9b658708c05999109.jpg

You may be right. The fourth child will be featured in that room. I'll correct the article.

I'm not really surprised about the head spinning scene,  how else would they do that effect? Also I just saw a pic of someone with Frankenstein's Monster and Dracula on what appears to be Bakers Street????

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Ryan and chris.g
Right now as of 8:50pm. The Times Are...

Upper Lot:

"The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Blood Brothers" - 10 Minutes Wait

"Eli Roth Presents Terror Tram" - 10 Minutes Wait 

"The Walking Dead" - No Wait! (Not Surprised)

Lower Lot:

"The Exorcist" - 30 Minutes Wait 

"Halloween Hell Comes To Haddonfield" - 45 Minutes Wait

Backlot:

"Krampus" - 40 Minutes Wait

"Freddy Vs Jason" - 45 Minutes Wait 

"American Horror Story" - 65 Minutes Wait 

Anyway having "The Exorcist" and "The Texas Chainsaw Massacre Blood Brothers" have the lowest wait times is very... Concerning.

You guys hear anymore review. I saw someone say Krampus was scarier than they expected and Terror Tram was an A+.

also Exorcist has a 50 min wait not 30

Hearing whispers that the Exorcist is somewhat polarizing. Fans of the movie might love it, though I'm curious how the general public feels.

Would like to hear Jonathan's review when he attends, as I believe he mentioned he had not seen Exorcist yet (not sure if that has changed). 

Has he told any of you guys what he thinks of the houses

I can give you a CliffsNotes version of what I've heard from him so far, though I'm sure he'll weigh in later today.

- Didn't like Exorcist, thought there were too many black rooms though some scenes were neat

- Liked Freddy vs. Jason quite a bit, and thought it was better than its Orlando counterpart from last year's event