HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016 | Page 65 | Inside Universal Forums

HHN Hollywood Speculation/News - 2016

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Woah that metro sets house kinda looks like home alone ...Regardless both based of kids scared on Christmas 

but let's be real we could walk through the traps of Home alone like in saw 

remember the video where murdy is all like "How do we make a maze like saw scary? By putting you in the traps ;)" oh man ....

Reactions: Joey
I'm really curious how the creatures of Krampus will be pulled off. While I do think there will be puppets in the maze, I'm afraid Murdy will also opt for using a lot of static figures to represent certain characters. That was one of my big complaints for Evil Dead in 2013 and Krampus could easily suffer the same fate. Let's just hope Murdy is more ambitious with scares this year. 

I think the part that makes this so insulting is he told us it should be a week to a week and a half til the next announcement. Tommorow it will be 3 weeks since the last announcement, it makes me fear something bad is going on behind the scenes, I just hope we get all the houses we were intended to get and not some last minute job. Though Orlandos house last year was pretty good.

Btw does anyone know if they are announcing something at midsummer scream, 2 house announcements in a week would make up for the torture were being put through

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: MacMillian Crew
It's insinuated that there will be a maze announcement, both at Midsummer Scream this Saturday, and at Scare LA, the weekend after that, on Sunday. Based on the past few years, in regards to how long during the summer all mazes got announced, they usually finished maze announcements by mid-August: El Cucuy was the laze maze to be announced in 2013, Clowns 3D in 2014, and the return of AvP last year. Since we have 4 mazes left, if they stick to that 1 maze announcement a week schedule, starting with this Saturday, then they'll have the lineup finished by mid-August. Plus, regardless, since majority of HHN fans don't partake in these speculation/behind-the-scenes forums or group chats, I feel the suspense is not as intense for them considering they have no idea what properties are coming, as opposed to us who have a good idea, but just want to be safe by having the possible properties just be confirmed by actual announcements. Also, considering how Murdy said that "business" was the reason why ticket releases got pushed back to August, I wouldn't be surprised if that's what happened with the maze announcement. One tweet in particular, I remember he replied to an impatient tweeter with something along the lines of "I'm waiting for something" or a phrase similar to that.

Reactions: deadbydawn
I think the part that makes this so insulting is he told us it should be a week to a week and a half til the next announcement. Tommorow it will be 3 weeks since the last announcement, it makes me fear something bad is going on behind the scenes, I just hope we get all the houses we were intended to get and not some last minute job. Though Orlandos house last year was pretty good.

Btw does anyone know if they are announcing something at midsummer scream, 2 house announcements in a week would make up for the torture were being put through

It hasn't been said either way officially, but I would imagine we'll get an announcement at one if not both. 

Well I guess we can confirm that "The Conjuring" will not be coming to the event this year. Makes me wonder what our Scarela Maze Announcement will be.

Book with our Travel Partners

Latest posts