Hollywood & Dine | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood & Dine

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I mean its pretty well documented if you want good food you either go to citywalk or three broomsticks
Citywalk is never an option. I'm not leaving the park just to eat. I ONLY grabbed food from H&D because it was already 4pm & right next to Waterworld (which was at 430pm).

Mentally, Three Broomsticks is a sit down & relax type of dining. Not devour my food fast & furious so I can move onto the next thing.

Minions was just too far out of the way & I had forgotten about Nintendo Cafe (I'm so used to it being a defunct candy store)

I'd love to see it re-themed it to a Drifter's Cantina. Obviously it wouldn't be the same size/scale as Beijing, but the menus are extremely similar and I feel like it wouldn't be a huge lift to add some production design to the place.

Reactions: Wesker69
I'd love to see it re-themed it to a Drifter's Cantina. Obviously it wouldn't be the same size/scale as Beijing, but the menus are extremely similar and I feel like it wouldn't be a huge lift to add some production design to the place.
Sure but can the food be improved

I never thought Disneyland food was that great but....compared to most of USH. I just wish they could take it up a notch for the prices your paying

Sure but can the food be improved

I never thought Disneyland food was that great but....compared to most of USH. I just wish they could take it up a notch for the prices your paying
I've never found the food at the Universal parks to be objectionable. Gourmet? No. But it's always decent, and sometimes legitimately good depending on where you are. Plus, if you take the food quality up a notch, you can expect the prices to follow suit, and probably at a rate that's still disproportionate. So I get what you're saying but the solution you're looking for isn't on this particular path.