Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 24 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I went today with my cousin and took a few pics. You can see more than my last ones since it was dark. lol

IMG_2991.jpg

IMG_2992.jpg

IMG_2993.jpg

IMG_2994.jpg

IMG_2995.jpg

IMG_2996.jpg

IMG_3019.jpg

from MIB.

Last edited:
After watching some YouTube video of this ride last night, I'm more excited because of the fact that it doesn't go upside down. I'll actually be able to enjoy without getting sick afterwards. Yayyyy

Went to Universal yesterday not to much new on the turn around. But on the stage there is quite a bit of new stuff. I have pictures but they game out garbagical due to the sun. The stage's frame is just about done though and the station had large portions of it's skeleton up. Also the supports for what looked like the beginning of the lift when it's just climbing up to it's vertical position were in place.

Went to Universal yesterday not to much new on the turn around. But on the stage there is quite a bit of new stuff. I have pictures but they game out garbagical due to the sun. The stage's frame is just about done though and the station had large portions of it's skeleton up. Also the supports for what looked like the beginning of the lift when it's just climbing up to it's vertical position were in place.

I'll get pics tomorrow! :thumbs:

Well Adrianna and I were already at the park this morning, just to grab pictures. More of our day will be going up later, but here are some HRRR pics to hold you guys off til then.

(CREDIT GOES TO ADRIANNA) :lol:

IMG_3098.jpg

IMG_3115.jpg

IMG_3117.jpg

IMG_3124.jpg

IMG_3144.jpg

IMG_3145.jpg

IMG_3146.jpg

IMG_3147.jpg

IMG_3148.jpg

IMG_3149.jpg

IMG_3150.jpg