Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 35 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I don’t think it will be much worse to look at then what is there now. In the first picture you can see Dr. Doom and Hulk and in the third you can see Dueling Dragons. This is just bigger by a little and red.

It's not what you see, it's where you see it from. Kinda destroys the NY backdrop and facades.

Agreed. Over at Islands you can see it from Toon Lagoon and Seuss, which totally kills the look of the land. You can even see it on the bridge on Kirkman that goes over I-4. :lol:

Disneyboi1215 (Kevin) was nice enough to get some pictures of HRRR.

IMG_0024.jpg

IMG_0035.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

IMG_0037.jpg

IMG_0038.jpg

Please forgive the double post! We went to Universal yesterday and got some HRRR pics. I was under the impression the track only had one piece left but it still has the whole lift hill to go. Coaster is really big (not high), just a big coaster in person. It runs from way out front by Blue Man clear to the back. Also noticed some new stuff on the track by the spot where it cuts through the building, at least I think it's new! Here ya go:

287drwn.jpg

969d2d.jpg

I haven't noticed these oval wood things on the track in any previous photos, sorry if they've been there. Not sure what they are, it's the part where the track goes through the building by Twister.
svjjip.jpg

34havyo.jpg

I finally got Universal passes again too so hopefully we'll go often and keep some more updates coming!