Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit | Page 53 | Inside Universal Forums

Hollywood Rip, Ride, Rockit

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I was on universals website and now on the bottom bar where it has a picture saying Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit' opening soon it now takes you to the annual pass page instead of the Rockit page as I believe it used to. That leads me to believe we have a long time to go.

I was on universals website and now on the bottom bar where it has a picture saying Hollywood Rip Ride Rockit' opening soon it now takes you to the annual pass page instead of the Rockit page as I believe it used to. That leads me to believe we have a long time to go.

It doesn't mean that its getting further away from opening. If you read the caption under the picture on the bar, it is advertising the flex pay option for a seasonal pass, and using ROCKIT as a perk for getting a pass. I personally never remember there being a link to the rockit site from that spot

Small photo update:

IMG_4015.jpg

IMG_4019.jpg

IMG_4022.jpg

IMG_4024.jpg

It looks almost there. Getting more excited every day. I did see in a youtube video (so take it for what it is) that the ride will be open by the 22. Anyone else here anything supporting that.

Well that radio station with the monsters in the morning show, 104.1 I think, was saying they would be broadcasting from HRRR and riding it on the 22nd so it sounds fairly legit.

Well we can only hope that that is the case. Not meaning to be negative but Universal told us we would be riding this spring 2009. But I think that the 22 will at least have softs and media.

Im heading to IOA now but if I see people on Im shooting over. Ill post if they let anyone on, if anyone sees me don't hesitate to say anything. Fitted tilted red yankees hat, aeropostale shirt, and denim shorts.

Ok im literally sitting in mummys car..technival difficulties...still next in line

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

We were evaced moments after...saw a stretcher being rushed in...

Ok im literally sitting in mummys car..technival difficulties...still next in line

---------- Post added at 08:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 PM ----------

We were evaced moments after...saw a stretcher being rushed in...

Woah. If you find anything out.. let us know.

Probobly just another person who didn't pay attention to the "You should not ride if you have..." I doubt there could be a serious injury caused by the ride without us hearing about it yet.

Probobly just another person who didn't pay attention to the "You should not ride if you have..." I doubt there could be a serious injury caused by the ride without us hearing about it yet.

Exactly what I was thinking. It is tourist season. That's just what happens when you don't read the warnings. I hope it isn't serious.

Anyways, back to HRRR... If all goes well, we could see softs starting as early as tomorrow. Of course, that probably won't happen, but it's definitely possible.

Here is a good look at the elevator on the back of the lift hill.
35i6e4m.jpg

Spray painting the lift hill
2uohuog.jpg

what is left to paint on the lift hill
vflgr6.jpg

The queue looks pretty much done including plants
2ymd10w.jpg

349fc44.jpg

Yeah! Single Rider line
2s0jyba.jpg

The back of the Jimmy Neutron building
263edc3.jpg