How Long Do You Spend in Islands of Adventure? | Inside Universal Forums

How Long Do You Spend in Islands of Adventure?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

How long do you spend in Islands of Adventure?

• Less than 3 hours.

Votes: 6 7.5%
  • 3 to 6 hours.

Votes: 23 28.8%
  • 6 to 9 hours.

Votes: 30 37.5%
  • 9 to 12 hours.

Votes: 21 26.3%

• Total voters
My family has only gone once thus far. We really like Harry Potter :smiley: So, from what I can deduce, we could definitely spend 6 to 9 hours there without getting bored.

I could easily ride every single major ride, excluding Rip Saw and Popeye's, in under three hours. Although, because of Butterbear, I tend to be staying at the park longer now :lol: 3-6 for me

At a time, usually no more than 6. IOA is a great park, don't get me wrong. It's just not one I spend long periods of time in. Generally, I make several shorter trips. I never do everything in one day, just because I don't want to. It usually is a Marvel, Toon Lagoon, Jurassic Park day. Or a Potter, Seuss, Marvel day.

Less than 3 hours. Utilize the single rider line for Spider-Man and Hulk, only do Toon Lagoon and JP rides if I specifically plan on it, and end with Forbidden Journey and Dragons. Maybe fit in Poseidon if I feel like it.

I work at Universal and I never go to IOA. :\ I honestly only go if something new pops up or if I'm with people who can't go as much. So yeah, if I make it over there, it's less than three hours.

I only live about 3 miles away so when we go we tend to only stay around 3 hours or so. It is so nice to enjoy the parks in a bunch of short trips instead of having to do a full day like I used to before I moved to Orlando.

I put 3-6 but I'm often under that. If it's dead, I do a lot of rides quick (about 4 hours ish). If it's busy I'll grab a butterbeer, ride FB single-rider, and ditch.

I usually go in the afternoon and give myself about 3 hours (I live 10 minutes away). I usually go solo and I like it that way. I usually go over to Marvel and look at Hulk's line. I've ridden it too many times, so I won't wait too long for it. I go do Doom's singles line, and look and see if Spiderman's singles is open, if it is I do it. I walk through Toon and if I have a dollar on me I'll use them at Bluto's and Ripsaw's quarter water blasters. I then head through JP and if River is a 5 or 10, I'll do it, mainly just to see how the ride is holding up (effects out, anything different etc.). I'll go to Potter and do FJ singles twice, once enjoying the ride, then again looking every which way to see if I spot anything new. Then I go do Dragons as many times as I can, usually 2 rides on each side. Then I leave.

Now with Harry Potter, my day there is probably even longer. But what really helps fill out my time is Mythos. I cannot hit up IOA without paying a visit to Mythos. :thumbs:

It's one of those parks I visit not that often, so usually I stay all day long top enjoy every bit of it