How long will The Simpsons Ride last? | Page 8 | Inside Universal Forums

How long will The Simpsons Ride last?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

How long will the Simpsons Ride last?

• Total voters
Everytime I go The Simpsons uselly just has a 5-30 minute wait but most the times I walk right into the waiting room before your attendent puts you in your room to wait for the ride lol

Everytime I go The Simpsons uselly just has a 5-30 minute wait but most the times I walk right into the waiting room before your attendent puts you in your room to wait for the ride lol

Then you my friend, are a lucky man lol Normally I get lucky enough to get stuck with 200 chanting Argentinian women. Makes it interesting for sure

Well I always go in the slow time lower wait times and nowhere near as many people during the summer and you just have a good time re-riding everything lol

That's normally when I go as well, but somehow someway those women just randomly show up. Literally without fail. Sooner or later Im just gonna join em

I normally don't ride Simpsons when I go. It just has too many redundant Pre-Shows to me. I will ride it only when the family wants to ride it, other than that, once is enough for me.

Now that the format of Despicable Me was updated and improved with an endearing sell-able cast of characters I feel that the profit making family simulator adventure spot is now taken and that The Simpsons ride's flame has burnt down even quicker.

I really don't see the attraction being here by the time the end of 2016 rolls around.

I forgot when did this ride open ?
I am not 100% sure but I believe May 15, 2008??

I personally wouldn't mind seeing that building demolished and the back area of the park expanded for a few new rides...their is a whole lot of room back there, I am still rooting for a Fast and Furious ride that uses the Test Track tech (or something similar seeing as how it is probably patented). They could connect that area with Bikini Bott..I mean Kidzone to make two entrances into it...also wouldn't mind seeing a back 'hotel' guest entrance to the studios either...

I am not a fan of the Simpsons franchise at ALL, but it ain't going anywhere soon. People still line up for it and there are too many other fish to fry in the park. At least it's fresh and sparkly.

Yup. I was working at Disney then. I called out "sick" and went the second day it was open.:look:

I am not a fan of the Simpsons franchise at ALL, but it ain't going anywhere soon. People still line up for it and there are too many other fish to fry in the park. At least it's fresh and sparkly.

I love the Simpsons, but yea, it's definitely not going anywhere. It's a HUGE merch sales generator, and people still queue regularly for it. And yes, there's more important things to deal with now.

My first and only AP preview was Simpsons. I enjoyed the hell out of it, and I liked getting the free Squishee as well. There's no reason for this to go anywhere anytime soon. Classic American television.

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it if it left tomorrow. Never been a fan of the Simpsons. It seems like every time i ride i get the worst possible car/seat. Last time i rode in April i got the furthest car to the left, and i was in the back right seat. I couldn't even see the right half of the screen and it made me so sick! I never get sick on rides either except this one. I know its not going anywhere anytime soon though.

My first and only AP preview was Simpsons. I enjoyed the hell out of it, and I liked getting the free Squishee as well. There's no reason for this to go anywhere anytime soon. Classic American television.
I still think it needs an updated 4K projection system because it is a tad dark, but other than that I suppose you are right

I wouldn't lose any sleep over it if it left tomorrow. Never been a fan of the Simpsons. It seems like every time i ride i get the worst possible car/seat. Last time i rode in April i got the furthest car to the left, and i was in the back right seat. I couldn't even see the right half of the screen and it made me so sick! I never get sick on rides either except this one. I know its not going anywhere anytime soon though.

BTTF, did the same to me, ruined me for two days. For some reason, as I have gotten older, I can only do sims once... if I go back, even a year later, it messes me up.
The last time I was on Simposons it was the far left front row and I had to look down most of the time and ride it out becuase it made me nausious. Ackbar, back in the day, was the first one to bother me.

I was never a huge Simpsons fan so the ride never appealed to me. I think I have been on it probably 5 times total. If Uni ever decides to replace it that's fine by me. HAHA

I love the show (old episodes anyway), and the ride is OK but it's not Back to the Future. After a couple of times I'm done with it for the time I'm there. I wouldn't mind seeing it go for something new though (or maybe a new projector would help it.) It'll probably be gone by 2020.

Eh. I just never thought the ride came close to reaching the potential of the source material. The ride video was just dull for me. And it was dated beyond belief by the late 90s. The story/queue was decent, but I think Simpsons does everything better than BttF.

BTTF needs a Test Track type ride, IMO. There needs to be a sense of speed.