Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Howl-O-Scream 2021 (SeaWorld Orlando)

I think it will be a quality event either way. They snagged some great vets for design work. But either the novelty, cheap prices and focus on scares make it a runaway hit with cars stretched down I-Drive half the night, or the lack of HHN branding means it's so sparsely attended it's a one and done, with a few old-timers on this board lamenting it every year for the next two decades. I don't see a lot of middle ground here.
If this has similar crowd sizes as what BG brings in with these prices, HHN is going to feel it. I'm definitely ready to get my HHN back on, but (and I know its early) I'm already thinking I may be splitting my time equally.

If this has similar crowd sizes as what BG brings in with these prices, HHN is going to feel it. I'm definitely ready to get my HHN back on, but (and I know its early) I'm already thinking I may be splitting my time equally.

Making a cheap Friday/Saturday ticket this year was definitely a smart move, makes it easier for me to save $150 with just a regular FFP.

I'm definitely going to take a day from my HHN trip and visit here. I've never been to the one in Busch Gardens, so this is a good opportunity for me to experience HOS.

So I'm very curious, do we know where the houses are going? I haven't been to SeaWorld in a good while, but I don't remember there being that much extra space for an HHN/HoS style event.

Will be interesting to see how this is done because of the animal exhibits in Wild Arctic.

Wild Arctic is one of the best indoor themed areas in all of Orlando, will be cool to see it as a haunt. If I had to guess, maybe the current exhibit area will be the queue and the actual house will be in the ride queue or the simulator bay.

The show they announced looks fairly brutal. Will be interesting to see if they run with a comedy show to fill the void from Bill and Ted.

"Above" guests, sounds like this is a new build somewhere in Wild Arctic--with GATs!--rather than a re-skin of Glacier Bar. HoS going to be swimming in alcohol.

The show they announced looks fairly brutal. Will be interesting to see if they run with a comedy show to fill the void from Bill and Ted.

The one BG Bill & Ted rip-off show was horrible the few times I saw it. This at least feels artsier, probably more AoV. Cautiously optimistic on this one, even tho I expect the lagoon show to be the stand-out.

So I'm very curious, do we know where the houses are going? I haven't been to SeaWorld in a good while, but I don't remember there being that much extra space for an HHN/HoS style event.

This will almost certainly go in parts of Wild Arctic. There is also a ton of convention/classroom space in the front of the park typically off-limits to day guests. But ultimately part of the fun will be seeing where they fit everything.

My first thought was that a House would go in the Penguin ride. Can't wait to see where they fit them all

Last edited:
Monster Stomp? That show has been a staple of HoS in Williamsburg, though I wouldn't call it "Brutal". It's more of a musical/stomp kind of show.
Monster Stomp on Ripper Row was the last iteration of Monster Stomp that I saw at BGW and it was incredible. Music, dancing, murder, surround sound, knife tricks, and other things I am forgetting right off. A super cool show with a dark edge. I have been hoping to see it at BGT ever since.

Monster Stomp is a great show.
Monster Stomp on Ripper Row was the last iteration of Monster Stomp that I saw at BGW and it was incredible. Music, dancing, murder, surround sound, knife tricks, and other things I am forgetting right off. A super cool show with a dark edge. I have been hoping to see it at BGT ever since.

Pretty much what Legacy and Kingcooger said, all in all it is a great show and personally I think it beats the heck out of Fiends. If SW can put on even half as good of a production that BGW puts on for theirs, it's gonna' be a fun show.

Much like Busch there is some event space, queue space, and general backstage stuff they can use

My first thought was that a House would go in the Penguin ride. Can't wait to see where they fit them all
Judging by the floor and wood paneling on the wall at the beginning (gawd I go to theme parks too much)...this appears to be Wild Arctic's building