Howl-O-Scream 2022 (Busch Gardens Tampa) | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Howl-O-Scream 2022 (Busch Gardens Tampa)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
My first run of Witch was actually at dusk, and my 2nd run was at night. My first run was the best of any haunt I went to that entire season. Unmatched. Very excited to see its returning
Yes, Witch gives me a classic HOS vibe. The natural landscaping and abandoned animal enclosures is a strength of BGT and they're best when they capitalize on that

It's started!

292442785_1109113830015500_370497668699047634_n.jpg

Prepare for a plant based zone
...Side note, the bush scares have literally been used since my first year 2000

I SHOULD know they are going to be around

and yet, I jump out of my skin when they pop out of nowhere

Also, There will be a new experience this year called "Stranglewood Estate"...Not sure if it's a house or zone...But it sounds like a house to meeee

Reactions: n i c k and Speed
...Side note, the bush scares have literally been used since my first year 2000

I SHOULD know they are going to be around

and yet, I jump out of my skin when they pop out of nowhere

Also, There will be a new experience this year called "Stranglewood Estate"...Not sure if it's a house or zone...But it sounds like a house to meeee
Wonder if it would replace The Residence as it would be an easier retheme (Did we ever figure out what exactly the storyline of that house was?)

Interesting Howl O Scream Tampa update.

So, Tampa’s social media accounts has made TWO posts about Christmas. While it could just be Howl O Scream marketing the event around “Christmas in July,” part of me wonders if we could see a holiday re-theme of The Residence…

Reactions: shiekra38
Interesting Howl O Scream Tampa update.

So, Tampa’s social media accounts has made TWO posts about Christmas. While it could just be Howl O Scream marketing the event around “Christmas in July,” part of me wonders if we could see a holiday re-theme of The Residence…

This doesn't sound like the new house I was hearing about, but THIS is what I miss from them, continuing the story of repeat houses in a creative way

To celebrate “Christmas in July”, Busch Gardens Tampa has announced, The Residence: Home for the Holidays, a holiday-themed haunted house as part of this year's Howl-O-Scream event.

Hopefully they go full on christmas and get rid of the confusing satanic rooms and cave ending