Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Human Rights, Horror Nights and the Theme Park Community

I been reading this thread for a while now but didn’t make any post as I didn’t really know what to say and how to say it. But I’ll give it a try now. It’s really a shame we have to still talk about this in todays age. Everyone has the right to be safe and have fun but sadly that’s not the case and that’s just sad. As time goes on we should learn from r mistakes and make the changes needed but some don’t. Everyone is human and regardless of everything we all come from the same place. @Allison is right here. We need to have these discussions so we can hopefully make some of a difference.

Last edited: