Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 136 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Somebody just posted this to UOAP facebook page. Found in a comic today.

GZlTNOO.jpg

I like it.

Reactions: Scott W.
I actually like it. Instead of what is clearly inspired by a 90s comic/cartoon, it seems more like a timeless comic/cartoon look. Makes sense, considering the Hulk's... questionable film history. Basically like what the Spiderman update did.

Now, does this mean that the rest of MSHI/a potential Avengers ride would be like this too instead of the MCU?

I mean, you see the pic so it's not a complete surprise. I just have a better perspective. ;)

Judging that this is being included in the AP Newsletter, I would wager we will hear something more next week. Summer is technically next month. (This is not a opening/soft opening hint)

If the rumours about Kong being slightly behind schedule are true, I wonder how this will work into Hulks timeline.

Is it in the May newsletter? The only one I can see online is for April.

I'd be interested to see if the new logo is in play as well.

If the rumours about Kong being slightly behind schedule are true, I wonder how this will work into Hulks timeline.

Is it in the May newsletter? The only one I can see online is for April.

I'd be interested to see if the new logo is in play as well.

Well Kong being behind schedule is relative. Soft openings schedules are flexible timeframes. The 2 aren't connected though.

Reactions: Ryno27 and Scott W.