Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 155 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
No no, someone swore up and down that those ventilated areas of the building walls were sealed a long time ago like I didn't know what I was talking about. I'm just stating that they're not sealed as I said before, I look down upon people that are so sure of themselves without cause.

Have you ever heard of something called a "window"? It lets you see through a wall, but also seals. Crazy, I know.

Have you ever heard of something called a "window"? It lets you see through a wall, but also seals. Crazy, I know.
Yes I have, but we weren't talking about Windows so what the heck are you talking about? Your comment was as blue sky as those dreadful new hulk nets.

This is a side note when talking about sky blue and blue nets....I think it would be cool if some coaster maker tried to make the tracks and supports less visible and blend in with the sky somehow (not saying for Hulk, just in general)

It may be impossible, but it would be interesting to see some attempts at it.

This is a side note when talking about sky blue and blue nets....I think it would be cool if some coaster maker tried to make the tracks and supports less visible and blend in with the sky somehow (not saying for Hulk, just in general)

It may be impossible, but it would be interesting to see some attempts at it.
It is very hard to truly blend in with the sky as it is always changing, especially in Florida (I should have been invited to the 'net' meeting)..The only way you could accomplish such a thing it making the track more 'see through'

Also, how often is the outer covered queue actually used?..I have never seen it in use when I've gone and I go once a month..Granted the ride will be more popular now, but still..

When Stitch Encounter first opened, they put toilet paper all over the castle, from what I heard.
Ironic metaphor

It is very hard to truly blend in with the sky as it is always changing, especially in Florida (I should have been invited to the 'net' meeting)..The only way you could accomplish such a thing it making the track more 'see through'

Some special lighting, LED screens or something...it's crazy I know...

Reactions: Ryno27
Walt-era Disneyland wasn't immune to bad ideas though:

KTPBKYC_1_65_N08B.jpg

You seem to have forgotten....the incident..

9b36e10f15f0a308527cdd468b15e24b.jpg

I get what they were trying to do with the nets...not sure it worked how they wanted, I'm sure it is fine directly below it..

Besides, it should fade after summer

I feel sorry for the people working in the wedding pavilion who didn't have a clue this was happening and then having to explain to the couples who have spent a small fortune to have Cinderella Castle in their photos will have this instead.