Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 180 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I'm all [HASHTAG]#hulkout[/HASHTAG]

I think some major progress is being made, the water has returned to the basin and all temp railings and equipment have been removed. HTF says the new Hulk statue is on site ready for installation. I imagine interior work is still ongoing.

Full speed to August!

Has the water effect always been there?

twawDxL.jpg

No, and I am not convinced it is an effect. I like it so we shall see. It looks radioactive.

The water has always been there like that. There just there to keep the water cycling. If they weren't there, the water wouldn't be pouring over the sides, and the whole thing would probably drain out. It's basically
A big fountain.

I was expecting there to be a few point/spike features added to the top of the launch hill. I guessed it awhile back when I guessed that the color scheme would be green and black, maybe it got cut or I was wrong.

I was expecting there to be a few point/spike features added to the top of the launch hill. I guessed it awhile back when I guessed that the color scheme would be green and black, maybe it got cut or I was wrong.

I'm assuming the spikes/triangles will not be returning in any form. You're one of the first to bring that up in a while.