Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 184 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Yeah, the car is already on the statue. You can clearly see the Hulk's elbow on the lower left side.

I do believe they still need to place one more piece of track that goes through the train.

IMG_4327.jpg

If it stays true to the concept art, I agree, it looks like something is still missing. Maybe the front part of the car is there but the seat portion still needs to be attached?

Yeah, the car is already on the statue. You can clearly see the Hulk's elbow on the lower left side.

I do believe they still need to place one more piece of track that goes through the train.

IMG_4327.jpg

That makes a lot more sense. The wall was throwing me off slightly with the height. I must have thought he had big hips.

The angle on the pic with the tarp still on must have been really deceiving. It definitely didn't look like all that was hiding under there.

it looks to me like the angle is off for the car to actually sit on that piece of track, like they misjudged it in the grip of the hulk. I wouldnt be surprised if they added twisted rails to the other side of the track