Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 26 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Sinister? What do you mean?

The way the rumor was shared on Screamscape.

Disturbing Information About The Incredible Hulk Renovation Leaks Out

They couldn't tell me who would be behind the rebuilt version, or even if it would still even resemble old Hulk layout or not anymore, but apparently something sinister is afoot.

Wasn't a fan on how the rumor was conveyed.

The way the rumor was shared on Screamscape.

Disturbing Information About The Incredible Hulk Renovation Leaks Out

They couldn't tell me who would be behind the rebuilt version, or even if it would still even resemble old Hulk layout or not anymore, but apparently something sinister is afoot.

Wasn't a fan on how the rumor was conveyed.

Oh, I didn't know that. I don't even look at that site, even because of this, his pronouncement. He doesn't know whale poop.

Last edited:
I'd get rid of Doom too and do something with that space...for a landlocked park that potentially opens a space for 2 massive new marvel attractions :)

Personally I think the second half of the ride is very forgettable...whereas coasters like Kumba and Kraken maintain my interest until the very end.
Lot of work but also the potential for better space usage and creating additional space.

I went last week with some pieces of track being taken out. It was honestly quite nice to watch through the park with that eye and ear sore away from sight. The signage around it was very cool too, hope they go for more comic than realistic look for it. I like my science labs over the top and silly thank you very much. It's all so exciting!!! If it gets a Spider-Man like treatment I will be beyond happy

Reactions: Jon84
It might be rebuilt inch for inch, but this is still unprecedented if they replaced ALL the track.
It looks as if that's going to happen..I won't believe it until I see it. I mean in just a month and a few days they took out the back half of the ride. They have another 8 months of refurb to go so very possible.

Second half of the ride, noticed while I was on Doom.