Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb | Page 59 | Inside Universal Forums

Incredible Hulk Coaster Refurb

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Interesting. They did pop out the concrete centers. Perhaps knocking down the edges gave them the latitude to twist-tip and crack them off. Too, they made far deeper cylindrical cuts then someone alluded recently. That is a 24" deep cut.

Well I had no choice but to book my family's 2 vacation homes today. I'm booked for June 11-15..going to really be pissed off if hulk and Kong aren't operating :bang:

Great idea to rent homes there. Best of luck with the attractions being open by then. If hulk isn't open by May I will be shocked. They don't want to open both at the same time.

Last edited:
I'm probably booking Sapphire Falls for its opening weekend (July 16th) but it will hurt to have to wait to visit while these two rides are already up and getting ridden on.

Great idea to rent homes there. Best of luck with the attractions being open by then. If hulk isn't open by May I will be shocked. They don't want to open both at the same time.
Yeah we've been booking 7br homes in the Kissimmee area for about 7yrs now and the value and private pool and location are just ideal for us. Anyone that doesn't live in the Orlando area the site is fhvr.net they have a wonderful team! Now:topic::topic: what would be the reason for not wanting to open on the same day?

Now what would be the reason for not wanting to open on the same day?

I am only assuming they will be two different events. Theme parks seem to like to spread out the press coverage. Hulk will probably be a bit more than spider man while Kong will be an Al Roker style event.

Of course, I am merely guessing. ;)

Last edited:
More Hulk track on the way. Pictures from screamscape:
Islands of Adventure

db_2016_0104_HulkTrack11.jpg
db_2016_0104_HulkTrack21.jpg
db_2016_0104_HulkTrack31.jpg

Reactions: mcusi
Hi does anybody here think this will be reopened by the end of May as I am planning a trip from Ireland and would hate to miss out. Same applies to Kong but I hope one is open

*corrected* If they cannot be found on site, then they could have received permission to store them in the parking lot of one of their nearby warehouses or at Nassal's metal plant in that northern location. I would find it odd for them to place them in a sound stage.

*corrected* If they cannot be found on site, then they could have received permission to store them in the parking lot of one of their nearby warehouses or at Nassal's metal plant in that northern location. I would find it odd for them to place them in a sound stage.

true, i was just wondering and thats the first thing that came to my mind.