Inside Universal has partnered with MEI-Travel | Inside Universal Forums

Inside Universal has partnered with MEI-Travel

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Brian G.

Editor-in-Chief
Jan 21, 2008
Orlando, FL
Inside Universal is proud to announce that we've partnered with MEI-Travel as the official Travel Agency to help our fans and visitors book vacations to Universal Orlando and Universal Studios Hollywood.

MEI-Travel has been planning vacations since 1998, providing premium service and expert advice to help people get the most out of their vacation time and dollar; operating with the highest degree of integrity.

MEI-Travel is accredited by the BBB, ASTA (American Society of Travel Agents), and CLIA (Cruise Line International Association); and is recognized by Universal Parks & Resorts as a Platinum U-Preferred Partner.

MEI-Travel also charges NO FEES!

You can find more information at the link below:

I've long been fascinated w/ KK at a different Disney board, and wondered how they do it with no fees. Same here, but I will give it a try!

That said, I suggest placing this in this top post. It would be biggest hold-back for me.
  • No fees, we mean it! In many cases, you’ll pay lower rates with us than if you book directly with a supplier. We are compensated by the travel suppliers who pay us commission for our sales, so there is no extra cost to you.