Iron Gwazi (General Discussion) | Page 87 | Inside Universal Forums

Iron Gwazi (General Discussion)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Imagine a soft opening during HoS, that would be bonkers.
Yes it would be...and I definitely wouldn't complain

However, I'm hearing that they're preparing for very good numbers at HOS this year (lots of people were introduced to a soft event last year)

Plus three new houses and some potential bleed over to and from SWHOS

At least that's just what's going around the ops office

In other words, I look forward to seeing IG in red and not open for the event

I come bearing bad news…

2022 is confirmed.

Have they officially decided to open it in 2022? Or are they just pushing it to "at earliest?" I get that right now they don't have much to gain, but it has to open eventually!

Well, we needed something to look forward to in '22.

Wires must've crossed somewhere for Busch Gardens

Howl O Scream’s presale happened. Numbers were WAY higher than intended for it, so they’re gonna hold off till next year

Um, where is the confirmation?

Some signs came in that say “Opening 2022”
Doesn’t even give a timeframe. They’re locked up in closets for now.

Have they officially decided to open it in 2022? Or are they just pushing it to "at earliest?" I get that right now they don't have much to gain, but it has to open eventually!

Well, we needed something to look forward to in '22.

As of right now, it’s just “Opening 2022”

I expect it to be in the first half, but we have no confirmation on when just yet.

Eventually the man with the "The End is Near" sign on the corner will be right, too.
That guy has no Iron Gwazi information, he just wanted Ambien

Anticipated sounded like "it was meant for 2021 but we don't want to waste marketing battling Velocicoaster"
More like, we're waiting to see how Q(2?) goes to see if we can capitalize on it later

People came back and the parks are doing well...unfortunately (sarcasm)

While this news does suck, I am expecting us to get some sort of a timeframe tomorrow and that will be solid. There won’t be anymore of this “anticipated” crap. It will 100% open in 2022.

Just figured we could look on the bright side

At least they will put us out of our misery.

I'm low-key more excited to see a little park like wild adventures RMC wildcat, but obviously I'm still excited for IG. The park needs a new attraction with some actual capacity so I can go back to marathoning Sheikra.