Jimmy Fallon's Tonightmares | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Jimmy Fallon's Tonightmares

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I still cringe at this existing, but curious to see more lol. I'd be thoroughly surprised if it didn't happen for HHN 2025
it's kinda funny. kind of outrageous but I like it.
I'm kind of hoping it fully comes to Orlando. .
ive always like him.

I saw the ads when I was there in NY for Life & Trust/Sleep No More, I'm actually kind of bummed that I'm going to miss it. This is such an off-kilter concept that shouldn't work but looks like it'll actually be a lot of fun.

Reactions: Parkscope Joe
I saw the ads when I was there in NY for Life & Trust/Sleep No More, I'm actually kind of bummed that I'm going to miss it. This is such an off-kilter concept that shouldn't work but looks like it'll actually be a lot of fun.

it might work just because it's pure imagination and not attached to anything. its using Fallon's name, but, it could be made to be anything lol. the images released looked pretty creative.

Reactions: Grabnar
The world would be a much better place if Conan had kept the Tonite Show and it had never gone to Fallon. For one thing, a very, very different bear mascot would be on all the merchandise.

Of course, the best possible outcome would have been Craig Ferguson getting a ride and Halloween maze. Geoff Peterson would have been an ideal HHN host.