Jimmy Fallon's Tonightmares | Page 3 | Inside Universal Forums

Jimmy Fallon's Tonightmares

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
The world would be a much better place if Conan had kept the Tonite Show and it had never gone to Fallon. For one thing, a very, very different bear mascot would be on all the merchandise.

Of course, the best possible outcome would have been Craig Ferguson getting a ride and Halloween maze. Geoff Peterson would have been an ideal HHN host.
Conan's Tonightmares would be filled with NBC executives, a very special HHN bear, and being chased down by Jay Leno.

...I'd pay to go through that to be honest.

If I was local I'd give it a try. For Orlando though instead of a separate house it'd be interesting if they did an overlay of the current Fallon ride with this and turn the queue into a haunted house leading onto the ride.

I don't think Universal's done an HHN makeover for a ride and it's almost too perfect not to try. How can they resist that corporate synergy? :lol:

The 90s/early 2000s would like to have a word

Especially JAWS, KONGfrontation & Earthquake
I had a feeling that wasn't right. Still, it's been such a long time it'd be good to do it again! Especially as Uni's embracing nostalgia.

Can't really do what they did back then for a variety of reasons, especially since screenzzz

But I do see Orlando utilizing their ride queue somehow. We'll have to see how successful this haunt ends up

If it even ends up being just decent and just satisfying enough, it goes on next years bingo card.
It’s an easy pull, it’s recognizable, it’s free money and a lot less work to get the rights.