John Murdy | Inside Universal Forums

John Murdy

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Aug 12, 2021
Did you know that the creative director of HHN Hollywood is also a singer? I found this out when I discovered this SoundCloud page which has some of the songs he did. Enjoy!

I haven’t listened to anything though outside of the only HHN track being directly from the 2014 Clowns 3D where apparently he was the one who portrayed the creepy clown Sweet Licks? Murdy should get a role voice acting, it’s actually pretty good narration by him.

Reactions: Tyr12
This is literally very old news to those of us on the west coast.

He's also shared via Twitter about his band multiple times over the years.

Murdy does nearly all of the voice-over work for many past houses, as well as the Evil deranged Starway warning voice during HHN. He's also had physical character roles within houses.

He got his start at USH as a Studio Tour Guide. He was part of the creative team for Revenge of the Mummy. Etc...

This is literally very old news to those of us on the west coast.

He's also shared via Twitter about his band multiple times over the years.

Murdy does nearly all of the voice-over work for many past houses, as well as the Evil deranged Starway warning voice during HHN. He's also had physical character roles within houses.

He got his start at USH as a Studio Tour Guide. He was part of the creative team for Revenge of the Mummy. Etc...
I generally stopped following most of the discussion on Hollywood’s event post-2014 (or 2011… IDK) on the grounds of nothing about Hollywood’s event really interested me after that. Which is why I also didn’t pay attention to his Twitter* (well that or I just didn’t care about that in general from the start).

*EDIT: Correction I don’t think I ever cared to bother to look it up.

I miss Murdy getting to do the voice for the Escalators

New HHN is cool but I miss the vibes of HHN before it became what it is now