Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 814 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1) I still wish that we were getting a little more foliage along the path than we appear to be getting. Really hoping I end up wrong on that.

2) Is that burnt orange upper level it’s final color? If so, that’s definitely more JP than JW.

Reactions: belloq87
1) I still wish that we were getting a little more foliage along the path than we appear to be getting. Really hoping I end up wrong on that.

2) Is that burnt orange upper level it’s final color? If so, that’s definitely more JP than JW.
That is not the final color. It's the same insulation they had on the structure on the ground level before they installed gray siding over it.

Reactions: Gambit

The burnt orange tarps draped on the scaffolding meant to protect the concrete from drying too fast in the Florida sun?

Any idea why they had to rip out the planter with trees near the Burger Digs? Wasn't that a fairly recent addition to that area (i.e. put in even after construction had kicked in)? It wasn't much, but it certainly helped green things up a tiny bit.

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Any idea why they had to rip out the planter with trees near the Burger Digs? Wasn't that a fairly recent addition to that area (i.e. put in even after construction had kicked in)? It wasn't much, but it certainly helped green things up a tiny bit.
Maybe they moved those plants into the spaghetti bowl jungle.

Does anyone have an idea of where the lockers and exit gift shop fit into the area? Attaching @Alicia’s graphic if anyone wants to take a stab at it. Looks like they still might expand the structure we have now out more towards the water feature.

I’m hoping we get a decent gift shop along with the ride.
0245802F-EB9B-467F-A5E7-9B58F88DB62E.jpeg

Reactions: Coolbfitz
Does anyone have an idea of where the lockers and exit gift shop fit into the area? Attaching @Alicia’s graphic if anyone wants to take a stab at it. Looks like they still might expand the structure we have now out more towards the water feature.

I’m hoping we get a decent gift shop along with the ride.
View attachment 13212

Lockers are in the queue near load so you'll be able to have your items with you the whole queue then put them in the locker right before boarding.

That extra part of queue that isnt built yet will be exterior covered queue, open air like River Adventure, not full enclosed. Expect a couple Big Ass Fans above. And the ride entrance will be there at end of that, not the current structure.

Lockers are in the queue near load so you'll be able to have your items with you the whole queue then put them in the locker right before boarding.
would it be like a double sided locker with one side being for people in the line and the other for people who just got off? i’m having a hard time getting how it would kinda operate (but love the general idea!)

Status
Not open for further replies.