Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 817 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's the question, is it going to attach to the Hogwarts building or it going to be a random wall of rocks?

I imagine it will be separate. From that angle, it will just look like the foundation of the castle although I hope it won’t be visible at all or the JP sign gets moved back.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I can not believe they went out of their way to put ingen on that wrap. I just wanna slap them for not announcing yet but doing that lmao. Trolls definitely is an ip they deserved.
I kinda wish it flat out said Velocicoaster just to be even more blatant at this point.

Then announce the coaster with a new name just to throw everybody off. Gotta have fun during the pandemic somehow

It very well could be but from JP, it probably doesn't matter. I've threw a quick mock up.

View attachment 13237
This makes me feel better

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I can not believe they went out of their way to put ingen on that wrap. I just wanna slap them for not announcing yet but doing that lmao. Trolls definitely is an ip they deserved.
They know what they're doing

There's a very specific group of people watching Twitter updates of them pulling this through the track haha

• Haha
Reactions: devinp267
I have a feeling it won’t be the last InGen logo we see ‘round here.

Alicia, have you heard anything about this?

Jurassic Park River Adventure at Universal's Islands of Adventure May Close for a Jurassic World Refresh

I know you said, they had to pick between River Adventure re-theme or the coaster and they obviously chose the coaster. I don’t see how they’d have the money to do this so soon? Have you heard anymore rumors about any changes to the land’s theming?

This makes me feel better

They know what they're doing

There's a very specific group of people watching Twitter updates of them pulling this through the track haha
This forum as well but ESPECIALLY Twitter lol. I can appreciate it though to some extent.

Reactions: Coasted
Alicia, have you heard anything about this?

Jurassic Park River Adventure at Universal's Islands of Adventure May Close for a Jurassic World Refresh

I know you said, they had to pick between River Adventure re-theme or the coaster and they obviously chose the coaster. I don’t see how they’d have the money to do this so soon? Have you heard anymore rumors about any changes to the land’s theming?
This story comes from a Chip & Co. story which is based on a conversation with a single Team Member at the park.

The company doesn’t even know what they’re going to do next, why would a TM? No offense. But this feels like a feedback loop of speculation becoming rumor becoming fact somehow.

Could it happen? Sure. But this isn’t proof of anything.

96524118-41D6-41E7-830B-C6C13C4B9D72.png

This story comes from a Chip & Co. story which is based on a conversation with a single Team Member at the park.

The company doesn’t even know what they’re going to do next, why would a TM? No offense. But this feels like a feedback loop of speculation becoming rumor becoming fact somehow.

Could it happen? Sure. But this isn’t proof of anything.

View attachment 13238

Yeah that’s why I didn’t really believe when I saw it but wanted to check with you!

Status
Not open for further replies.