Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 828 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the nightime look at the lagoon. Hopefully that lighting on the coaster cars looks as it good as it does here.View attachment 13296

EDIT: Also new food options, so if those empanadas and plantains haven't come over from Hollywood yet, now would be the time.
....as Universal shines a light onto a covid darkened world...:toast:

PLANTS!!!! :)

Uj8toK1.jpg
Love the nightime look at the lagoon. Hopefully that lighting on the coaster cars looks as it good as it does here.View attachment 13296

EDIT: Also new food options, so if those empanadas and plantains haven't come over from Hollywood yet, now would be the time.

Looks like there are two different versions of the Discovery Center in the concept art. One with white columns, one with the current orange design (although really muted). I’m guessing the one featured in Teebin’s post is more of a rendered model. Where PerspectiveCoot’s utilized existing imagery. I wonder which will be the final design.

This could’ve easily been far worse like Flying Dinosaur in Japan. Thankfully it seems they held themselves back and made it look much better than that.
maxresdefault.jpg

I really don’t know who approved that. VelociCoaster looks to be much less intrusive. Hopefully this stays true whenever I see this thing in person. Only worry is the top hat from Kong or Hogsmeade.

Status
Not open for further replies.