Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10) | Page 885 | Inside Universal Forums

Jurassic World VelociCoaster Construction Thread (Opening June 10)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did the some of the paths near the Velocicoaster fence used to be lined with the classic Jurassic Park looking fence? I remember as a kid being scared to touch the electric fence around that area, but my memory’s a bit fuzzy.

Reactions: shiekra38
Did the some of the paths near the Velocicoaster fence used to be lined with the classic Jurassic Park looking fence? I remember as a kid being scared to touch the electric fence around that area, but my memory’s a bit fuzzy.
YES! where Hogwarts is and where Kong is

I remember the depth the land used to have was incredible

Velocicoaster has brought a lot of that back

That was one of the best things about Jurassic Park when it opened was the illusion of danger lurking just beyond the greenery of the pathways behind the electric fences. It really went a long way to make the area feel "alive" with dinosaurs. Now it will feel alive with movement and an attraction.

That was one of the best things about Jurassic Park when it opened was the illusion of danger lurking just beyond the greenery of the pathways behind the electric fences. It really went a long way to make the area feel "alive" with dinosaurs. Now it will feel alive with movement and an attraction.
I still wish they'd gone with the classic fence design, but I get why they went with JW vs JP.

I still think the Jurassic IP has the longevity to support two separate lands: JP at Islands and JW at EU. It seems like such an easy choice to me. I'll love the ride regardless, but I really liked the Jeep train renderings and the original renderings of JP themed supports.

I still wish they'd gone with the classic fence design, but I get why they went with JW vs JP.

I still think the Jurassic IP has the longevity to support two separate lands: JP at Islands and JW at EU. It seems like such an easy choice to me. I'll love the ride regardless, but I really liked the Jeep train renderings and the original renderings of JP themed supports.

I think if they could have nailed the gyrosphere ride the way it should be, there would have been a JW at EU. But since it sounds like the tech just isn't there yet, we get VC and JP/JW mashup.

Status
Not open for further replies.