Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Jurassic World VelociCoaster - Waits & Uptime

It’s similar to Rockit. Unlike rides with 4 seats per row, 2 per row rides require singles less so you don’t always save time waiting. It’s does make it easier on TMs to fill all seats though, even if it doesn’t really help you.

As one who is typically part of a party of three -- I've always been a little out of step w/ the norm methinks! We help the single rider line on those two/four seaters -- yet I swear the MiB single riders line moves the best but we take all three seat in the row there!

Looks like it's down, according to the app. Maybe due to weather? Leaving work early today to try to get on for the first time, so hoping it'll go back online soon.

Maybe try closing and reopening the app, mine says 35 rn on the app
Did try that but maybe app cache had old info or something.

Edit
Went from 150 right after it reopened, now down to 45 minutes.

Last edited:
It was posted as 75 minutes most of the night after 5pm yesterday. My first ride through I almost got through in 45 minutes, but the ride was delayed for about a half hour, so 75 minutes was accurate. Shortly after getting back up, I waited in line again, which I timed at roughly 60 minutes.

Has this been opening up with the park at all? Are people rope-dropping it?

(Understanding that soft-open times can widely vary, of course.)

Here for Velocicoaster and Velocicoaster only. Will post each wait time/actual wait I have in this space.

Run #1: 37:18 against 50 minutes.
Run #2: 54:57 against 75 minutes.
Run #3: 49:25 against 75 minutes.

[Break for lunch!]

Run #4: 53:36 against 85 minutes.
Run #5: 35:05 against 75 minutes.

And that’ll do it for me!

Last edited:
Yesterday the ride went down in the morning for a short amount of time

We left the queue because it seemed like it was going to be an extended delay, which it was

We went to Hagrid, which also broke down lol

So we went to FJ and rode that

By the time we were done with FJ (about 25 minutes) Veloci was back up...Hagrids still down

Wait time was posted 60 minutes and waited about 45 ish (line was back to the lagoon)

Trains were flying out of the station the rest of the day