KidZone Replacement Rumors & Speculation (Pt 2) | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

KidZone Replacement Rumors & Speculation (Pt 2)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yet it still did just fine considering its budget wasn't hundreds of millions.
When you account marketing budget into the mix, it probably barely broke even. It's still a movie they should definitely be proud of, but the point is, it isn't a widely known Dreamworks movie.

Reactions: Darko
I love Shrek. Even though Shrek 4D wasn’t the best I still hope he has a significant presence in the parks.
People love Shrek, I love Shrek, it's a great franchise (with a reboot or more films coming)

My issue with Shrek at Studios was indeed Shrek 4D and not the actual property

I do think Shrek will be a park of the new Kidzone in a big way

My realistic expectations as to what is happening is a Shrek playground and meet and greet to replace Fievel, a Trolls reskin for the coaster, and a Kung Fu Panda splash zone or playground to replace Curious George. No idea what is going to happen with the Barney building.

I like those guesses, maybe Shrek and Kung Fu would switch some. What would you call the TROLL ROLLercoaster?

What would you call the TROLL ROLLercoaster?

I'd call it a quick overlay!
AliveCleverBushbaby-size_restricted.gif

I would love a ride about the kid fishing on the moon...the most iconic dreamworks character without a film.

Also not surprised to see bad guys in the trailer..while it did not blockbusters money at the box office...I have a feeling VOD and streaming its made up massively. Its been in top ten netflix for film since it was put on the service...probably gonna be like cocomelon in the top ten for a long long time.

Status
Not open for further replies.