Kong:Skull Island as a possible attraction? | Inside Universal Forums

Kong:Skull Island as a possible attraction?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
May 15, 2018
I know reign of kong was widely based on the 2005 film King Kong with Jack Black, Naomi Watts, etc but with the newer king kong movie that just came out last year which was done by legendary starring Samuel L. Jackson, Brie Larson, Tom Hiddleston since this version of kong was'nt as successful as Kong 2005 should Universal leave this kong film alone in terms of transforming it into a future attraction. At a 3rd/4th gate? I mean their were a number of newer beasts in the 2017 Kong top a giant spider, a giant wildebeest with horns whatever that was, I forgot the last creature at the end of the film fighting Kong who defeated it. You then have Godzilla Vs. King Kong flick coming up in like 2020. Just saying Uni has some possible ideas with this even though it wasn't done by Universal pictures this time.

I am not trying to sound stupid but with the timing of opening Skull Island reign of kong a year before the 2017 film Kong Skull Island I am a bit unsure why they based this attraction which could've been alot better sorry I prefered Kongfrontation more at USF. This MonsterVerse as their calling it has alot of great potential to add at a future Universal Park agreed or not agreed? Godzilla sequel is also coming up next year I believe. Sorry for double posting but aren't some of you guys still scratching your head over not theming Reign of Kong to Kong: Skull Island? Maybe the success of King Kong 05' at the box office is the difference maker.

Status
Not open for further replies.