L'Artisan des Glaces Now Open at Epcot | Inside Universal Forums

L'Artisan des Glaces Now Open at Epcot

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Well has anybody tried it? Can't believe they opened it on such a busy weekend. Wonder how much the martini glass with shot of liquor over the ice cream costs, lol. I'm sure that will appeal to some of the food snobs.

Well has anybody tried it? Can't believe they opened it on such a busy weekend. Wonder how much the martini glass with shot of liquor over the ice cream costs, lol. I'm sure that will appeal to some of the food snobs.

I have, just on Thursday. Had the Coco White Chocolate and it was absolutely delicious.

Do you have that in a martini glass though? Little bit over the top to me, but whatever.
Hey, if you're having a Liqueur Float at Walt Disney World, why not?

Now, if you're having the Buttermilk Vanilla Ice Cream with Maker's Mark topped with Pralines at Dollywood. What kind of cup would that come in?

Red Solo Cup, of course.

Now, if you're having the Buttermilk Vanilla Ice Cream with Maker's Mark topped with Pralines at Dollywood. What kind of cup would that come in?

Red Solo Cup, of course.

Or a double D

I feel like so much of Disney news as of late is the opening of a bakery of sorts.

I want to go and get Mimosas, but I don't want to spend that type of money on Mimosas. But then again, Mimosas while watching Impressions De France just sound fitting... :lol:

I've been here twice now, very high quality ice cream both times. It's a premium product, better than you're going to get from the Edy's on MSUSA.

Red Solo Cup, of course.

I would expect that to come in a glass or ceramic cowboy boot, of course. And I bet Dollywood actually has napkins printed with the Dollywood logo on them, instead of the plain brown napkins that Disney has gotten cheap with us lately, hehe.