Lurkers & New Members: PLEASE READ | Page 9 | Inside Universal Forums

Lurkers & New Members: PLEASE READ

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Ive been lurking for a couple of months, decided to become a member a week ago. Great site and even though im all the way up here in new jersey, i love florida and cant wait untill december when i come back to see universal and wdw.

Hey guys. I'm Adz.

I've been lurking/reading this forum for many years, catching up on Halloween Horror Nights updates mostly. I was prompted to register sometime last year due to the explosion of activity at Universal Orlando Resort, but until now never actually got around to posting anything!

I'm another one of those members from England. Currently I'm holding off on visiting Orlando again until Harry Potter part two opens, so until then I'll have to get my Florida fix from this forum!

So there we go, Hello! :)

I got third in that photo competition Roodles :lol: How about you?

Hi all! First post, from a guy that have never been to Orlando!

So what am I doing here? Long story short, theme park and coaster addict from Stockholm, Sweden. Hit my coaster no 400 last september, Kingda Ka at SFGadv. We have been planning a summer trip to Orlando for a while, and I have been checking out most web sites and forums related to Orlando and the parks. We will be arriving on June 17, stay for a week, go to Anna Maria Island to borrow a friends house for a week, then back to Orlando for five more days.
We plan to hit Universal three days staying on-site (RPR), SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens (Busch will be while at AMI).

As we have done Disneyland, Disneyland Paris twice, Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea in the last five years, we will not do Disney this time. Some say its a shame to be a first time visitor to Orlando and skip Disney, but this time will only be the dark side. We hope to come back, DisneyWorld has been a dream since I was 10, and thats 30 years ago...

Thank you for all great advice I have found here, and I will try to share any knowledge I have that can be of anybodys interest.

Hi all! First post, from a guy that have never been to Orlando!

So what am I doing here? Long story short, theme park and coaster addict from Stockholm, Sweden. Hit my coaster no 400 last september, Kingda Ka at SFGadv. We have been planning a summer trip to Orlando for a while, and I have been checking out most web sites and forums related to Orlando and the parks. We will be arriving on June 17, stay for a week, go to Anna Maria Island to borrow a friends house for a week, then back to Orlando for five more days.
We plan to hit Universal three days staying on-site (RPR), SeaWorld, Aquatica and Busch Gardens (Busch will be while at AMI).

As we have done Disneyland, Disneyland Paris twice, Tokyo Disneyland and DisneySea in the last five years, we will not do Disney this time. Some say its a shame to be a first time visitor to Orlando and skip Disney, but this time will only be the dark side. We hope to come back, DisneyWorld has been a dream since I was 10, and thats 30 years ago...

Thank you for all great advice I have found here, and I will try to share any knowledge I have that can be of anybodys interest.

My word, were you born in Sweden? You correspond in English better than 70% of the English speaking people on this site! Have a great time at the Central Florida Parks!

:welcome: Tbjorn! Enjoy the Gulf and Orlando! Anna Maria Island is my family's favorite spot in the Gulf of Mexico. Beautiful place :thumbs:

PS: Impressive coaster count! I'm jealous! :lol: