Mako - 2016 SeaWorld Coaster | Page 20 | Inside Universal Forums

Mako - 2016 SeaWorld Coaster

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Augh I really want to go to SeaWorld this summer now. Anybody know where I can catch a free flight to Orlando?

If I have to skydive, I'm all for it. ;)

There is a new presentation at the Nautilus Theater called Mako Rising. Currently it is presented a couple times daily.

I like it, it tells you about 4 different types of sharks, they have a live host, have a little on stage quiz for 2 younger guests. I think it's new, or newer cgi footage of the entire ride, as well as showing cgi of the water effect like Manta uses. You get a couple of coupons after the presentation is over, as well as a free snack when you get there. Oh there also is video footage of when they topped off the lift, as well as 2 vid segments with designers, one talking about the air time, the other talking about the whole area, and he is in the train barn while he talks.

showing cgi of the water effect like Manta uses
I'm assuming this is near the end of the ride near the lake? I think it was MakoMadness that mentioned that something like that might happen in one of his recent updates.

I'm assuming this is near the end of the ride near the lake? I think it was MakoMadness that mentioned that something like that might happen in one of his recent updates.

Yeah that's what it shows on the cgi, not on the p.o.v. but a separate clip shows it panned out and you see the effect.