Mako - 2016 SeaWorld Coaster | Page 22 | Inside Universal Forums

Mako - 2016 SeaWorld Coaster

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Seems to be a fairly short coaster compared to what I was expected (something similar to Superman: Ride of Steel at SFNE).

So this is going to be around 1 min 30 seconds? The video was started late in the lift hill, so that is just a guess.

That sounds about right. Hulk is around the same time although that jumps you into the action near enough instantly but there's going to be some great scares ascending that 200ft lift.

I'm interested to see what they have in store fore the indoor queue and station area. Hope it's got something special.

It doesn't look like there's much of an indoor queue area at all, except for maybe a small bit at the start where the entrance/exit area is (in the shop/photo building), and then a little bit under the station. Outside of that, it looks like it will be almost entirely outdoors.

It doesn't look like there's much of an indoor queue area at all, except for maybe a small bit at the start where the entrance/exit area is (in the shop/photo building), and then a little bit under the station. Outside of that, it looks like it will be almost entirely outdoors.
Yea, I was referring to the bit in the station building. I doubt there's much but expect something.