Mako - 2016 SeaWorld Coaster | Page 25 | Inside Universal Forums

Mako - 2016 SeaWorld Coaster

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
They stay open later in spring break and many weekends. Since it is darker earlier in the winter many weekends it is open into dark hours. We leave at dark a lot when visiting sea world.

From PR:

On May 23 and 24, visitors to SeaWorld Orlando will have the unique opportunity to watch world-renowned marine artist and conservationist Guy Harvey paint a signature mural in the park’s new realm, Shark Wreck Reef. The 16-foot by 24-foot original artwork, featuring a Mako shark, will join only a handful of murals created by the celebrated artist and will be a focal point in the heart of SeaWorld’s Orlando park.

That's pretty cool. I got to see Wyland paint "First Born" for Sea World, way back when. It was under a tent in the then empty field between the Atlantis Water-Ski Stadium and fairly new Shamu Stadium. No Mission Bermuda Triangle, nor Mango Joe's

Oh, and I saw 3 people in the front of Mako around noon when I was crossing the bridge today.

Last edited: